terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2012

Penelope Broke Through the Dots

Boa noite meninas!
Good evening girls!

Não agüentei de saudades de vocês e tive que arrumar uma desculpa para vir aqui né?!
I missed you so much that I had to find an excuse to come over here right?!

A desculpa (que é verídica) é que as fitinhas da arte que fiz com o OPI verde no domingo já estavam saindo hoje.
Daí é lógico que eu tive que trocar né?! Pois como boa perfeccionista que sou, ver aquelas fitinhas enrolando estava me tirando do sério... Rsrsrsrsrs
The excuse (which is a truth) is that the stripping tapes I used on the mani I did with the green OPI on Sunday were already peeling off today.
Then I had to change it, of course! Because being the perfectionist I am, watch those tapes peeling off was driving me crazy... Rsrsrsrsrs





Aproveitei a oportunidade para desencalhar mais um queridinho da coleção Penélope Charmosa da Risqué: o rosa lindo super flash (do jeito que eu gosto) e que leva o mesmo nome da coleção, Penélope Charmosa!
I took advantage of the opportunity to take another dear out of the box, from the collection Penelope Charmosa by Risqué: pretty gorgeous and flashy pink (the way I like it) and that has the same name of the collection Penelope Charmosa!


 


Para dar um up resolvi fazer as gêmeas em vez da filha única, e enfeitar com bolinhas, como vi em uma das inúmeras fotos que circulam pelo Pinterest. Usei o novíssimo Break Through da Essence, e fiz as bolinhas com um branco da Claire's e os mesmos rosa e roxo que usei como base!
To give it a special look I decided to make two accent nails instead of one, and put some dots on them, like I've seen in many pictures on Pinterest. I used the brand new Break Through by Essence, and dotted them with a glossy white by Claire's and the same pink and purple ones I used as base color!



As dotting tools escolhidas foram essas aqui:
The dotting tools I used were these:



Eu achei super fofo, até o meu amor elogiou!
Espero que vocês também gostem!
I think it's very cute, even my love made a compliment!
I hope you like it too!



Beijos e até a próxima!
Kisses and until next time!