quarta-feira, 11 de junho de 2014

Atlantis - China Glaze

Bom dia divaaaaas!
Good morning divas!

Hoje tenho mais um esmalte divo para mostrar a vocês, e também é mais um que estará no postão dos acabamentos. Falando nisso, só mais dois esmaltinhos para testar e poderei publicá-lo. \o/
Today I have another gorgeous polish to show you, and it's another one that will be in the big nail polish finishes post. Speaking of that, I only have two more polishes to try and then I can publish it. \o/
 

Esse foi mais um que comprei de olho grande (depois de ver nas unhas maravilhosas da Paula) e não me arrependo nadica de nada. O Atlantis da China Glaze faz parte da coleção Speciality de 2009 e é um teal de base jelly com muitos glitters holográficos.
This was another one I bought out of greediness (after seeing it on Paula's gorgeous nails) and I don't regret it at all. Atlantis by China Glaze is part of the Speciality Collection from 2009. It's a teal jelly base with lots of holographic glitter.


Na primeira camada ele fica bem translúcido e achei que fosse precisar de três, mas fechou perfeitamente na segunda. China Glaze é mágico. *___*
It's quite sheer on the first coat and I thought I would need three, but it got perfectly opaque on the second one. China Glaze is magical. *___*


Ele seca bem áspero também, um pouco como aqueles glitters fortes da Hits. Mas me impressionou, pois uma camada de topcoat foi suficiente para deixá-lo lisinho. E o melhor de tudo: brilha muitooooooo! 
It dries quite rough, like a few strong glitters I have by a Brazilian brand called Hits. But it surprised me, because one coat of topcoat was enough to make it smooth. And the best part: it sparkleeeeeeeees!


Fiquei apaixonada! Quem aí tem esse divo?
Super beijo e até sexta! :*
I fell in love with it! Who else has this beauty?
Big kiss and see you on Wednesday! :*