sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2014

Birefringence - ILNP

Boa tarde suas lindaaaaaas!
Good afternoon you pretties!

Todo mundo feliz porque hoje é sexta-feira? Eu sim! E amanhã terei a tarde inteirinha de Rock 'n Roll!!!! Sim, também gosto de rock! "I know, it's only Rock 'n Roll but I like it!" ;-)
O maridão comprou ingressos para o show do The Rolling Stones, para o que parece que será o último tour da banda. No cardápio teremos: Admiral Freebee (banda belga), Seasick Steve (banda americana de blues), Arno (cantor belga), Triggerfinger (banda belga), Simple Minds (banda escocesa) e The Rolling Stones, os últimos a se apresentarem, lógico! E também é lógico que farei uma mani bem rock 'n roll e postarei na semana que vem! Heheheheheh
Is everybody happy because today is Friday? I am! And tomorrow I'll have a whole afternoon of Rock 'n Roll!!! Yes, I'm a rock girl! "I know, it's Rock 'n Roll but I like it!" ;-)
Hubby bought us tickets for The Rolling Stones concert, which is likely to be the last one of their career. On the menu we have: Admiral Freebee (Belgian band), Seasick Steve (American blues band), Arno (Belgian singer), Triggerfinger (Belgian band), Simple Minds (Scottish band) and The Rolling Stones, who are the last ones of the day, of course! And it's also obvious that I'll make a rock 'n roll mani and will post next week! Heheheheheh


Mas vamos ao lindão de hoje. Há alguns meses comprei meus primeiros divos da ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) e escolhi o Birefringence para estrear. Ele é um multichrome lindo de morrer. As cores principais são o azul e o roxo, mas dependendo da posição da mão e incidência da luz, dá para ver reflexos vermelho e cobre. A aplicação é super fácil, cobertura perfeita em duas camadas, não precisei de nenhuma base especial e o topcoat não alterou em nada o efeito dele! \o/
Now let's talk about today's beauty. A few months ago I bought my first ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) and picked Birefringence to start. It's a gorgeous multichrome. The main colours are blue and purple, but depending on the position of the hand and incidence of light, you can see red and copper glimmerings. Application is very easy, perfect coverage in two coats, I didn't need any special base coat and the topcoat didn't alter its effect! \o/


Tive que tirar as fotos em posições bizarras para ver se captava todas as cores, mas meu iPhone me deixou na mão. Definitivamente, preciso de lentes para a Canon do armário, assim posso melhorar as minhas fotos! Mas de qualquer forma, até que esssas aqui dão pro gasto né?
I had to take pictures in awkward positions to see if I could capture all the colours, but my iPhone ave up one me. I definitely need lenses for the Canon in the closet, so I can take better pictures! but anyway, these are not so bad, are they?


Esse aqui também é outro que estará no postão dos acabamentos. Só mais três posts e poderei publicá-lo para vocês. Vou fazer um banner para colocar na lateral também, assim ficará fácil de achar. Acho que conseguirei publicá-lo ainda em julho... uffaaaaa!
This is another polish that will be in the big post about the finishes. just another three posts and I'll be able to publish it. I'll also create a banner to put on the right sidebar, so it'll be easier to find. I think I will be able to publish in July... uffaaaaa!


Quem aí tem multichrome? Vocês gostam? Contem-me tudo nos comentários.
Super beijo e um ótimo fim de semana! :*
Who else has multichrome polishes? Do you like it? Tell all about it in the comments.
Big kiss and have a great weekend! :*